background image div
Norwood Ravenswood is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under no. 3263519 and registered as a Charity no. 1059050. It is the holding company for several other entities which it controls.
Registered office:Broadway House, 80-82 The Broadway, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4HB
“Norwood”means the holding company or any entity which it controls
“the Website” means any website under the ownership or control of Norwood.
“the Material” means all the information, pictures, graphics, text, sound and video files, programmes or data contained on or available on the Website.
1. Your use of this Website is subject to and constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of the site.
2. Norwood reserves the right to change the terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted signifies your acceptance of the terms and conditions as modified.
3. The terms and conditions apply to any Website under the control of Norwood.
4. You agree to use this Website for lawful purposes only, and in such a manner that does not infringe or affect third party rights, is not defamatory or does not spoil the enjoyment of any third party using the Website.
5. Material on the Website is given for the purposes of general information only, and should not be relied upon as advice (professional or otherwise).
6. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in full you must stop using the Website immediately.
7. The names, images and logos identifying Norwood and its affiliates, or third parties are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of Norwood or third parties, and are subject to design right or copyright.
8. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as giving any licence or right to use any mark, trademark, design right or copyright of Norwood or any third party.
9. Copyright in the Material displayed on the Website is owned by Norwood or third parties. All rights are expressly reserved.
10. You may view the Material and use it for information purposes for your personal use or private study but not for any commercial purposes or gain. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, store, modify, distribute, download, publish, post, transmit or use the Material in any way without obtaining Norwood’s prior written consent or that of the relevant third party owner.
11. You may not modify, change or create a derivative work from the Material.
12.Norwood does not warrant or represent that your use of the Material will not infringe the rights of third parties. If any person has a query relating to copyright ownership they should email firstname.lastname@example.org
13.Should Norwood receive any complaint with regard to third party content on the Website, it will review the matter and remove any such content at its sole discretion. Norwood will have no further liability to any party in such instance.
14.To request permission to use any Material displayed on the Website, including the Norwood name and logo please email the webmaster with details of your request . Permission to use third party content must be obtained from the relevant third party owners.
15. The Website has links to other websites not owned by Norwood. Norwood is not responsible for the content or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Website, and does not necessarily support the views expressed within them.
16. You use linked websites at your own risk and are responsible for checking the accuracy of their content. Norwood shall not responsible for your use of any website not owned or in the control of Norwood.
18. The Website Material is provided without warranties or any other representation.
Norwood does not accept liability for any loss or damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, third party losses, or any other loss or damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of the Website.
19. Norwood does not warrant that the functions contained in the Material in the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
21. By registering to participate in a Norwood activity or event, or attend a function you may be required to agree to other terms and conditions specific to that activity, event or function in order to participate.
22. If any of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable, invalid or unlawful by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Any questions regarding the Website should be emailed to us.