Norwood is committed to making our website as accessible as possible. Read about the steps we’ve taken to achieve that.
Norwood understands how important accessibility is to our users. We strive to make every piece of content on our website easy to find, read, and use..
We try to maintain high accessibility standards in the following ways:
- our guidance uses plain English where possible, and we explain any technical or medical terms we include
- we add meaningful alt text to our images to support users of assistive technology such as screen reading software, voice-activated input software, and switch access
- we use lists and short, descriptive headings to help users scan longer articles and find their way around the website
- we add subtitles to all new videos, and aim to go back and add subtitles to older videos
- we use tags in place of bold or italics for a consistent user experience
- our website is compatible with all modern web browsers, mobile, and android devices
- users can increase or decrease text size according to preference.
While we do our best to follow accessibility guidelines, we may not always be able to adhere to them.
There may be instances where we might need to link to an external source that is not accessible, such as a library, database or third-party application. We will take steps to warn you if this happens and will try to keep these inconveniences to a minimum.
If you would like to get in touch with us about the accessibility of this website, or if you have experienced difficulties in using adaptive technology, please use the feedback form or get in touch at email@example.com.