4 days • 3.5 days cycling • 300km
The Serra de Monchique mountain range offers some of the best climbing in Portugal. At 904m and following a 15km climb, the most famous is Foia – the highest peak in the Algarve. Flying into Faro, join us for 3.5 days of spectacular cycling from Vilamoura to the historic City of Silves, to Monchique, the Picota climb and the Vale do Lobo.
- Climb the highest peak in the Algarve
- Enjoy a fully supported ride alongside a great team of like minded cyclists
- Only 3 days off work. Fly into Faro Sunday and out on Wednesday
- Picturesque cycling on great quality roads
- Transfers upon arrival and departure to/from Faro airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation in good quality hotels. Limited singles available on request at an additional charge if requested early!
- All meals (with the exception of lunch on arrival day)
- English speaking guides, first aid qualified support team, luggage transfers and team mechanic.
- 4 Days Carbon Road Bike Hire, Disc Brakes, Ultegra Groupset, Pedals of Choice
- FREE Norwood cycle jersey
What’s not included
- International return flights from London to Faro
- Lunch on non-cycling days
- Personal clothing
- Travel insurance, tips, gratuities and personal expenses
Why choose Norwood?
We estimate that 1 in 4 people will need the help of Norwood during their lifetime.
The funds you raise will help us provide support to hundreds of adults, children and families in crisis, with physical, social, emotional or learning disabilities or autism – it will help transform lives.
Registration & Fundraising
Places are limited on this event. To secure your place, we’ll be asking for an initial registration fee of £295 (if aged over 35) and £195 (35 or under). You will then have the option to (A) fundraise the entire balance (B) cover the costs of the challenge yourself and fundraise a minimum amount or (C) cover the entire costs of the challenge and the minimum fundraising requirement yourself.
Please watch this space for updated costs and the minimum fundraising requirement for this event. We’ll be in touch