Free Will Writing Services
If you have yet to make a Will, or would like to update your existing one, Norwood can facilitate this for you free of charge.
Here are the ways Norwood can help:
- If you would like to meet with a local solicitor, our partner the National Free Wills Network can put you in touch.
- If you are housebound or disabled, a representative from The Goodwill Partnership can visit you at home to discuss your wishes, before you begin writing your Will.
- If you would prefer to compile your own Will, our online digital partner Farewill can guide you through the process in just 15 minutes.
Alternatively, if you would like details of an accredited legal or financial professional that is known to Norwood, please contact Jilly Black on (020) 8420 6829 for further details or message us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to help
Gifts In Wills
By leaving a legacy to Norwood, you will be securing the future of some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
Sensational destinations, tough treks, strenuous cycling, rigorous runs, and our classic camaraderie are just for starters.
Volunteer with us and make a real difference to the lives of people Norwood supports and the services we provide.
Why choose us?
- Norwood supports children and families facing challenges, and adults with learning disabilities or autism. Established in 1795, Norwood is the Jewish community’s oldest charity, and is the only Jewish charity with Royal Patronage, a privilege bestowed since 1816.
- Norwood supports more than 2,500 people a year.