trusts & foundations
Charitable trusts and foundations
Grants from charitable trusts and foundations play a key part in helping Norwood make a life changing difference to thousands of people; empowering individuals to live their best life possible, and we are thankful for every grant we receive.
What you receive:
- A dedicated team member to update you on the impact of your grant
- Opportunities to visit the services you are supporting
- Tailored communication on Norwood’s work
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Opportunities to network and/or match give with other donors
- Advance details on new projects and developments at Norwood
We welcome recognising grants in a way that suits your Trust or Foundation. Grants can be recognised either on our fundraising literature and shared on our website and social media platforms. We can also recognise grants publicly through naming opportunities or privately through a meeting with one of our Trustees.
To find out how we can help you achieve your grant giving goals please contact:
Why choose us?
- Norwood supports children and families facing challenges, and adults with learning disabilities or autism. Established in 1795, Norwood is the Jewish community’s oldest charity, and is the only Jewish charity with Royal Patronage, a privilege bestowed since 1816.
- Norwood supports more than 2,500 people a year.